19 December 2008

TED

I've been hooked on this website for a few weeks now. TED is an invitation only conference for only the smartest people in the world. My joke: "I'm the keynote speaker this year." Insert yours here...It's inspiring, thought-provoking, and just downright entertaining.

Here are my six favorites so far:
  1. School Kills Creativity
  2. The Best Stats You've Ever Seen
  3. The Mystery Box
  4. Once Upon a School (very inspiring!)
  5. The Moral Roots of Liberals and Conservatives
  6. Tidying up Art
Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

CharlesP said...

boing boing has posted a bunch of the Ted conference video over the last couple years. I really enjoyed the one from the author of "My Stroke of Genius" where a neuroscientist discusses the experience of her stroke (and has a human brain, complete with stem, on stage with her)... though I've watched so many that I've lost track of my favorites.